$3,995 per person to earn 60 CTLE hours or 6 CEUs
- Includes airfare (round-trip from New York City to Havana),
- Casas particulares in Havana and Trinidad (bed and breakfasts, double occupancy),
- Local transportation,
- Bank Street faculty program leader,
- Guest speakers, and
- Museum entrance fees.
This program is open to all educators. Bank Street affiliation is not required.
Additional costs could include:
- Drinks outside of meals or on the bus, souvenirs, optional evening activities.
- Single occupancy accommodations available for an additional $70. (All accommodations have shared bathrooms.)
- 1 graduate credit option will be an additional $617; 2 graduate credits will be an additional $2,229. Coursework will be due four weeks after the program.
Bank Street Cooperating Teacher Vouchers and Bank Street Staff Waivers reduced the cost of this program to $2,995.