$2,950 per person to earn 80 CTLE hours or 8 CEUs
- Hotel (double occupancy)
- Local transportation,
- Bank Street faculty program leader,
- Guest speakers, and
- Cultural experiences.
We have left airfare travel out of this budget, so you can make the plans that work best for you, including the possibility of extending the trip at the beginning or end of the group experience. We anticipate taking a morning flight to Casablanca and traveling by train to Rabat.
Additional costs include:
- Airfare to Casablanca. (A recommended flight will be optional for those who want to travel together.)
- Travel insurance
- Two meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenirs, optional evening activities.
- Single occupancy accommodations available for an additional $250.
- 1 graduate credit option will be an additional $912; 2 graduate credits will be an additional $2,524. Coursework will be due four weeks after the program.
Bank Street Cooperating Teacher Vouchers and Bank Street Staff Vouchers will decrease the program cost to $2,250.
This program is open to all educators. Bank Street affiliation is not required.