Wednesday, November 16, 2022
5:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST
[VIRTUAL] Understanding the Landscape of NYC Schools: Independent, Charter, and District Schools (Alumni Panel)
Finding a school that is the right fit for you to join is important. This alumni panel workshop will help you navigate through and provide valuable insights into the various school settings you’ll encounter during your job search process. This event was designed for our graduate students and alumni.
- Emily Linsay, GSE ’97, Lower School Division Head, Bank Street School for Children
- Allison Keil, GSE, ’04, Co-Founder/Co-Director, Community Roots Charter School
- Andy Estevez, GSE ’22, Principal, St. Ephrem Catholic Academy
- Brenda Gonzalez, GSE ’08, Principal, PS 228 Jonas Bronck Academy
- Richard Lee, GSE ’96, Chief Academic Officer, Our World Neighborhood Charter Schools
Beatrice Benavides, Director of Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The below link will take you to a Google Form for registration. Once you complete the form, a calendar invite and Zoom link will be sent your way.