Complete applications for international students require:
- Evidence of English Proficiency: If your undergraduate coursework was not conducted in English and English is not the official language of your home country, you will need to submit proof of English proficiency. We will accept a score of 100 or higher on the internet-based TOEFL or a score of 7 or higher on the IELTS. Official score reports should be sent to Bank Street College and our school code is 2035.
- Course-by-Course Evaluation and Translation of Official Transcripts: International transcripts must be translated and evaluated to determine whether your academic credentials meet our admissions criteria. Bank Street requires a comprehensive course-by-course translation and evaluation.
- For expedited foreign transcript evaluation service at a discounted rate you may complete a SpanTran Foreign Transcript Evaluation.
- We also accept certified transcript evaluations from World Education Services.
- Deadlines: The application deadline for international students for the Spring term is September 15 and the deadline for the Fall term is February 1.