Continuing Professional Studies
Join our online community and gain practical strategies grounded in theory to help you make the most of your career as an educator and leader.
Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) at Bank Street Graduate School of Education in New York City offers online short-format courses for mandated Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) hours, Continuing Education Units (CEU), or graduate-level credit.
Professional development programs tailored to the unique needs of your school are continuing online to maximize support for educators while minimizing contact. Complete this quick survey to schedule a free consultation or learn more about our approach.
Travel programs for working educators are now virtual.
- Bank Street (#1321) is a registered sponsor of New York State Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) hours.
- Bank Street is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Timely Topics for This Fall
Reading and Literacy Workshops
- The Essential Orton-gillingham (Grades 1 – 6)
- Support Language and Writing Within Workshop Structures: Make Data Meaningful (Grades K-5)
- Meeting the Diverse Needs of Beginning Readers (Grades K-3)