Continuing Professional Studies
Join our online community and gain practical strategies grounded in theory to help you make the most of your career as an educator and leader.
Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) at Bank Street Graduate School of Education in New York City offers online short-format courses for mandated Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) hours, Continuing Education Units (CEU), or graduate-level credit.
Professional development programs tailored to the unique needs of your school are continuing online to maximize support for educators while minimizing contact. Complete this quick survey to schedule a free consultation or learn more about our approach.
Travel programs for working educators are now virtual.
- Bank Street (#1321) is a registered sponsor of New York State Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) hours.
- Bank Street is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Explore ideas for your classroom in our new summer workshops.
- The Spectrum of Play and Play on the Spectrum: Through a Developmental-Individual-Difference, Relationship Model (DIR/Floortime) Lens (Ages Birth–6)
- Cultivating Critical Literacies (Grades 3-8)
- Restorative Practices in the Early Grades (Grades 1–3)
Find new ways to support your students.Join our community of educators to learn more.
- Motor Play to Enhance Growth in the Classroom (Ages 1–6 Years)
- Normalizing Vulnerability in the Classroom: Strategies to Inspire Children to Take Social, Emotional, and Academic Risks (Grades K–8)
- Constructing a Democratic Classroom: Focus on Routines, Rules, and Transitions (Ages 3–9 Years)
Discover how values of racial justice and equity can be met in the classroom.
- Cultivating Critical Literacies (grades 3–8)
- Literature Experiences for Emergent Bilingual Children (Grades Pre-K–4)
- Talking About Race with Children
Earn Your CTLE hours online.Earn the professional credentials you need with these technique-based workshops.
- Cultivating Connection, Community, and Joy in the Age of COVID-19 (Grades K–8)
- The Essential Orton-Gillingham (Grades 1–6)
- The Reggio-Emilia Approach: From Theory to Practice (Ages Infant–5 Years)