- Developing staff development program prior to the start of the school year at a Washington Heights preschool.
- Coaching teachers of grades 1-4 to support literacy instruction in a Brooklyn Jewish day school.
- Expanding the capacity of math teachers of grades 3 through 8 in a public school in Manhattan.
- Staff development days for 200 Pre-K staff around language acquisition, Funds of Knowledge and family engagement.
- Improving the capacity of teachers in a NYC transfer high school to meet the needs of students with an IEP.
- Supporting Kindergarten and First Grade teachers as they implement Choice Time in a Brooklyn Charter School.
- Supporting a network of early childhood educators from Sunset Park, Brooklyn, in language acquisition, anti-biased education, and child development.
- Increasing the capacity of K-5 teachers to meet the needs of students learning English as a New Language in a public school in Brooklyn.
- Providing an 2-3 day program for visiting scholars. Programs include observations in a variety of local schools followed by facilitated discussion around participants observations and the implications for their teaching practice. PreK – 12th grade Scholars from Coastal Carolina University (Spring 2018, 2019 and 2020), Early Childhood Educators form Detroit (Spring 2018), Educators from early childhood centers in Singapore (Spring 2017).