Thursday, October 29, 2020
7:00 PM EDT - 8:00 PM EDT
[Virtual] Graduate School Open House for Educational Leadership Programs
Our Leadership Programs prepare candidates to be leaders in schools, districts, and other education settings.
At this virtual open house on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM EST, you’ll hear from faculty and staff about supervised fieldwork, the curriculum, and admission into the following programs:
- Early Childhood Leadership (on campus or online) – CPAC only (Non-Degree)
- Early Childhood Leadership (on campus or online) – SBL/CPAC (Non-Degree)
- Leadership in Mathematics Education
- Progressive Leadership (on campus or online)
- School District Leader Sequence (on campus or online) – Non-Degree
- Teacher Leader in Mathematics
- Museum Studies: Learning and Engagement in Museums and Cultural Organizations
We encourage you to come with plenty of questions and participate fully in our online event. We look forward to welcoming you online! Upon RSVP, you’ll receive information about how to log into the event.
Click here to RSVP