Course Number: TEWS708N
Anyone applying for certification during or after the Fall 2013 semester must complete six hours of training on the social patterns of harassment, bullying, and discrimination. This workshop includes training in identifying indicators, early warning signs, prevention and intervention techniques, and how to interact with families of victims and aggressors.
The workshop takes place in two parts. Part I is a three-hour asynchronous session. You work online at your own pace and you can save your work and return to the program. Directions for accessing the course page will be emailed upon registration. A computer with a high-speed internet connection is required.
Part II is face-to-face and will meet at Bank Street College, 610 West 112th Street, New York, NY 10025. Check in with the front desk for the room number.
- The online portion of this course must be completed by 11:55 PM of the date listed.
- You must complete the session online (Part I) by the date and time listed for each section to attend the face-to-face session (Part II).
- Students who do not complete the online portion by the deadline are not eligible for a transfer or refund.
- The face-to-face portion of this workshop starts promptly. Students who are late (even by one minute) will NOT be permitted entrance to the workshop and are not eligible for a transfer or refund. No exceptions.
- Withdrawals or transfer requests made in writing are subject to a $15 change fee and will be accepted up to the registration deadline.
See current class schedule
Please review CPS Policies for additional information