Financial Aid

Federal Work Study

Student and teacher on laptop in the libraryThe Federal Work Study (FWS) program allows students to meet part of their educational expenses by working in various positions on campus and in community service locations approved by the College. Matriculated students who are enrolled at least half-time (5 credits in the Fall or Spring semesters or 2 credits in either Summer 1 or Summer 2) need to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit FWS application that was emailed to them for consideration to the Office of Financial Aid. The current compensation for FWS positions is $27.00 per hour. After the student has been awarded FWS, the student should contact the Office of Financial Aid for available assignments.

To check eligibility for Federal Work Study, email