Over 50% of our students receive financial aid.
The Office of Financial Aid is here to help you meet your goals. We are committed to making a Bank Street education affordable to all and offer competitive financial aid packages that can include scholarships, grants, and loans. Scholarship opportunities include:
- Merit-based scholarships
- Bank Street Scholarships for first year students (generally for two years or for the entire master’s degree)
- Bank Street Scholarships for continuing students (one-year scholarships)
- Program-based scholarships
- Diversity scholarships
- Scholarships for career changers
- Scholarships for those with a public school focus
- External scholarships
- View a complete list of scholarship opportunities
The first step is to apply and be accepted into a program. Then visit the Financial Aid Overview for information about the process, including how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online and how to submit the Bank Street Scholarship Application.
Have a question about all the scholarship possibilities? Call or email the Office of Financial Aid.
We strongly encourage you to apply. Apply by the priority submission date for maximum scholarship consideration. We are dedicated to helping make your education accessible, our team will work out a personal financing plan for you!