Information and Registration
Check back for details on the 2021 Conference
Virtual conference via Zoom. Attend in-person or access the videos after!
- $100 Early Bird Fee when you register before September 30, 2020.
- $125 Conference Fee when you register after September 30, 2020.
- $75 Teacher Registration Fee (sign up using your school email address and provide the name of your school)
- $75 Graduate Student Registration Fee (sign up using your school email address and provide the name of your school)
- Mail check/money order/purchase order payable to Bank Street College to:
Bank Street College/The Language Series
Attn: Gretchen Adams
610 West 112th Street
New York, NY 10025
Tentative Schedule for 2021
4:00 PM – 4:45 PM Workshop Round 4 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM Workshop Round 5 TIME ACTIVITY 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM Welcome Remarks by Dr. Carla España 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM Keynote Presentation by Dr. Jamila Lyiscott 12:15 PM – 12:30 PM Q& A Session 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Break 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM Workshop Round 1 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM Workshop Round 2 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM Workshop Round 3
Sponsorships to attend the Language Series are available to paraprofessionals and early career teachers of ELL’s (three or less years of teaching experience) currently teaching in public schools in New York State who commit to attend the conference for the full day. Sponsored participants are required to write a 2-page reflection on what they learned from the conference presentations and will send it via email to Carla España, email@example.com.
Check back for information on next year’s Conference!
IMPORTANT—Those chosen will receive an email confirmation with further registration information. You will then have 48 hours to confirm your attendance. If you confirm your attendance and do not attend, you will be responsible for the $75 registration fee!
We thank the NYS Statewide Language Regional Bilingual Education Resource Center (RBERN) at New York University for the collaboration and sponsorship of paraprofessionals and early career NYS teachers to attend the 2020 Annual Conference.