Friday, December 10, 2021
Emotionally Responsive Schools Conference
“Healing Classrooms: Weaving a Path Between Isolation and Connection”
Bank Street’s annual Emotionally Responsive Schools Conference is a day of collaboration and study of Emotionally Responsive Practice (ERP) in early childhood, elementary, and middle school settings.
This year’s virtual conference will explore the theme of rebuilding schools, classrooms, and other learning environments in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic as we return to in-person learning. A keynote presentation by Lesley Koplow, LCSW, Director of Emotionally Responsive Practice at Bank Street, will be followed by a series of morning and afternoon workshops. Additional details will soon become available.
- Individual Social Worker/Teacher Early Bird: $160 (before November 14)
- School Community Early Bird: $1,000 (before November 14)
- Enhanced School Community: $3,500
- Individual Social Worker/Individual Teacher: $175 (after November 14)
- School Community: $1,100 (after November 14)